Selling your property in Retford, Worksop, Dinnington or the surrounding area?
Selling your property with myplace
The team at myplace have over the years found sellers fall into two main categories so we have tailored our sales packages to reflect this giving you the freedom of choice as to which service suits you and your needs, after all you know your strengths and requirements better than us. So whether you’re an experienced seller, short of time due to work commitments, haven’t moved for many years, unsure how the modern method of selling works or simply need to make the house sale as rewarding as it can be this we have the right sales package for you.
Our fees start from as little as £695 inc VAT and full details of the packs available can be found below.
Experienced Seller Pack
- You’ve sold plenty of properties and you’re looking for expert marketing to secure you that all important buyer.
- You will receive our professional view on the value of your property.
- We will take all the necessary steps to market your property, suggesting a tweak here and there on the finer details of finish and presentation to help you get the best from your property.
- Your property will then be photographed and prepared for marketing through social media and property sales portals and with a digital brochure.
- A sales board will be provided
- Promotion to active buyers across our database
- We will provide a Virtual Viewing Video to potential buyers.
- Management of viewings, including secure viewings and arrange them with yourselves to suit both parties, request feedback and we will inform you of any offers made and verify them on your behalf.
- Provide guidance on how to conduct Safe Viewings of your property
- During the whole process until an offer is accepted, we will be available 7 days a week to offer professional advice
- Assist with finding local independent experts including Financial Advisors, Solicitors, Surveyors, Removals
- Pass the instruction onto your solicitor enabling you, with your previous experience and knowledge to then liaise with them, your buyer and any other parties until the sale is complete
Cost from £695
This fixed fee would be due prior to marketing the property therefore nothing to pay on Completion. You would have the option to upgrade to our Gold Standard Pack at any point (additional fees would apply) .
Additional services can be added to either pack, see below for the range of options available
- Professional Viewings Service from £50 per viewing
- Enhanced portal listing from £95 per upgrade
- EPC from £75
- Aerial Photographs – POA
- Twilight Photographs – POA
- Property Staging – POA
- Virtual Property Staging – POA
- Printed Brochure – POA
Gold Standard Pack
- Whether you are short of time due to work commitments, haven’t experienced moving for many years, unsure how the modern method of selling works or simply need to make the house sale as rewarding as it can be this is the pack for you.
- From the moment you decide the myplace way is the best way to sell your home we will be with you until the sale is complete and we are handing over the keys to your old front door to the new owners .
- You will receive a complete sales service that is second to none as we will be there when ever you need professional advice or guidance.
- myplace will craft a sales strategy to reflect your property.
- We will provide you with a valuation that reflects the property, the local area and the current market values.
- You will receive premarketing advice on home staging both inside and out including how to increase the curb appeal.
- Our photographer will use their skills to ensure that the images we take reflect the benefits of the rooms with our Pre-Photoshoot checklist helping guide you on removing those unwanted items that we have all seen in other people’s house.
- Buyers like to see a floor plan to help the orientate themselves and see how the current space works so this is included.
- Once both the plan and photographs have been approved your home will then be prepared for marketing. Through a targeted marketing strategy, unique to your property using a blend of social media, national property portals, digital technology and promoted to active buyers across our database, who are looking for a home like yours.
- A sales board will be positioned to provide a clear indication that it is your house for sale.
- Virtual viewing video which we will delivered to potential buying enquiries.
- myplace proactively manage all enquiries convert them to viewings, including secure viewings and arrange them with yourselves to suit both parties, request feedback and we will inform you of any offers made. On your behalf we offer professional offer negation and buyer verification.
- Provide guidance on how to conduct Safe Viewings of your property.
- Your sale will be personally cared for through to completion by a Director of myplace who will be available 7 day a week to ensure you have the right advice at the right time. With regular update reports tracking your properties performance, local trends, and recommendations specific to the sale of your property
- Assist with finding local independent experts including Financial Advisors, Solicitors, Surveyors, Removals and more
- Then to ensure that the sale continues to a successful completion we will proactively progress all parties, providing you with regular updates from your buyer, solicitor and other agents in the chain should there be one. Clients who have chosen this package have regularly commented on the true benefit this offers giving them the reassurance that the sale is moving forward and any queries get dealt with promptly, maintaining momentum needed it to take it through to completion.
Payment options from
Initial administration cost of £395 and 1 % payable on Completion
1.5% payable on Completion